If your school district uses Google Classroom, you can easily integrate Google Classroom with the Fathom Reads platform. After connecting your Google Classroom and Fathom Reads accounts,
you will be able to easily import information such as classes, students, and assignments. Note: Google Classroom only supports importing at the class level.
Google Classroom and Fathom Reads can be connected and synced in order to transfer classes, students, and assignments. It is important to note that transfers can only happen between
Google Classroom and Fathom Reads Teacher Accounts and that you must be signed into a Fathom Reads teacher account to begin the sync process. Complete the following steps to connect Google Classroom to Fathom Reads:
1. Ensure that your classes and students are set up in your Google Classroom or Fathom Reads account.
2. From your Fathom Reads teacher account, navigate to your dashboard and find the Classes module.
3. Near the top right of the Classes module select the Import Classes dropdown and click Import from Google Classroom
4. Follow the onscreen prompts to log in to your Google account and ensure that you provide all requested permissions so that syncing can occur.
NOTICE: while the Fathom Reads Application awaits approval by Google Classroom, you may see a warning prompt. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. If you see this prompt, select "Advanced > Go to fathomreads.com".
5. After allowing the requested permissions you will be redirected back to your Fathom dashboard. Click the Import from Google Classroom button again and select the classes that you would like to import.